Sunday, May 13, 2007

Teacher and Staff Appreciation Breakfast!

I have the BEST husband, and now all of my staff knows it! He spent 3 hours Thursday morning cooking breakfast for over 85 teachers and staff members at my school. He set up the camping griddle and cooked hash browns, bacon and eggs for everyone. We also made cinnamon rolls and Belgian waffles. It was FABULOUS! Chris is the BEST breakfast cook! Everyone loved it! Mason even helped turn the hash browns. My school is truly like my family. I love everyone there! I purchased little key chains that say, I make a difference. I wrapped them up and attached the following poem that I wrote.
I chose this little present because
I wanted you to know,
I am grateful for your dedication
in helping our students grow.
For your constant understanding
and for always being there,
You truly make a difference
when you show kids that you care!
Love,
Sally
I can't believe that there are only 17 more days of school! WOW!! I can't believe I have almost survived my first year as a Principal. I must admit, it was a lot easier being an Assistant Principal, but I wouldn't trade a thing!

No comments: