Thursday, June 14, 2007
Mark Your Calendars!!
Next week the girls will be performing in An African Tale. Herriman City is sponsoring a children's musical. It is going to be GREAT! Madison is the elusive fairy Moatia and Meg is a sky dancer. I watched their practice tonight and it looks GREAT! The play will be at the Rosecrest Pavilion in Herriman. It is playing for three nights, June 19, 20, and 21st (Tuesday-Thursday). It begins at 7:00 PM. The girls would LOVE for you to attend one night. You are sure to be entertained. They have worked so hard and are so excited! Mommy is pretty proud of them too! Mason has learned every song and can recite many lines in the play, so he too is excited! If you need directions on how to find it give me a call. We hope to see you there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I hope you have fun! I have tagged you: http://melissaclee.com/?p=223
Post a Comment