Monday, June 11, 2007
Ohh the Energy of Children!
I have never been one who has struggled with energy. Sure I get tired here and there, but I basically feel well enough to make it through each day. Well, today, after I snuck out of school early to take the girls shopping in Park City, I came home exhausted! Thinking the kids would feel the same way, I was looking forward to a quiet evening at home. We stopped at Smiths for Kid's Choice dinner. This means we go to the T.V. Dinner aisle and everyone picks their favorite! (Yes, I am SUPER mom! :) After dinner the girls and I decided to take the dogs for a walk since they were locked up all day. We headed down the path to the park. We passed the retention pond and the girls wanted to run and roll down the hill. How fun, or so I thought! After one trip up and down the hill I was done. I found a nice spot in the grass and watched the girls and the dogs run all the way down the hill then back up the other side. They did this 3 times. They said they were training to run the mile. WOW. Perhaps I should let them train me for my next marathon that is sneaking up on me! It was so fun to watch them having so much fun, and I must say we got home, sent them to the shower, and they are fast asleep. Re-charging for another day! Ohhh the energy of Children!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
We have Kid's Choice lunch, where they each get to pick their favorite Lunchable! Yes, I too am Mother of the Year :)
Post a Comment