Wednesday, June 13, 2007
My Brand New VAN!
I have a brand new van. Well, it is not actually new. I have owned it for a few years, in fact, it is almost paid off (YipEE), but, for the past few months it was in bad shape. With 3 kids and the schedule we keep, we practically live in the van. At any particular time you are able to find just about anything hidden within--candy, papers, clothes, backpacks, Madison's rock collection, DS games, french fries, old happy meal boxes, crumbs, crumbs, and more crumbs. Many of you moms know EXACTLY what I am talking about! When you drive a kid car, it can get really gross. Well, I had HAD it! I spent last weekend trying to get it clean, but I didn't have all of the proper tools to really give it the treatment it needed. I took it to a detail shop on Monday, and WOW!!!!! I got a brand spankin new van back! I found a coupon online for $25.00 off, so I felt like I got a great deal! I heard about this place, Pioneer Car Wash and detail from an ad at the movie theater. I was extremely satisfied with their work. You will have to check out my CLEAN Van! Pictures to come, as I am still having camera issues!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment