We celebrated Daddy's 38th (WOW) birthday by buying him a new car! He has been looking at the Honda Civic GX for quite some time. It is a cute little care that gets between 36-43 miles per gallon and runs on compressed natural gas. The gas it takes costs 73 cents, yes cents per gallon. We can fill the car for under $5.00. This should save us a pretty penny since we both have quite the commutes to work. Chris drives about 40 miles and I drive 21. This equates to about $600.00 per month in gasoline alone! Eventually we will install our own gas pump in our garage, but until then, Chris has scoped out all of the stations we can get CNG, and it is GREAT! After closing on the car, Chris and I had a quiet dinner alone at his favorite place, The Roof Restaurant in the Joseph Smith Building. We finished off the evening by taking the kids swimming. I think he had a GREAT birthday.
Saturday, June 16, 2007
Chris' Birthday 6/16/69
We celebrated Daddy's 38th (WOW) birthday by buying him a new car! He has been looking at the Honda Civic GX for quite some time. It is a cute little care that gets between 36-43 miles per gallon and runs on compressed natural gas. The gas it takes costs 73 cents, yes cents per gallon. We can fill the car for under $5.00. This should save us a pretty penny since we both have quite the commutes to work. Chris drives about 40 miles and I drive 21. This equates to about $600.00 per month in gasoline alone! Eventually we will install our own gas pump in our garage, but until then, Chris has scoped out all of the stations we can get CNG, and it is GREAT! After closing on the car, Chris and I had a quiet dinner alone at his favorite place, The Roof Restaurant in the Joseph Smith Building. We finished off the evening by taking the kids swimming. I think he had a GREAT birthday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment