Today was such a wonderful day! We began the day having a Father's Day picnic at Rick and Robyn's house. They live just off Highland Drive and their yard is beautiful. Most of the family was there and we had a good time. After everyone left, Rick had promised to take the girls on a hike to the lake. We all decided to go along. It was a beautiful hike, although I thought Chris was going to die. he has not had much physical activity lately, and it was a bit uphill. Once we reached the top we were at Bell's Canyon Reservoir. The kids and Chris decided to relax with their feet in the water. Madison slipped and cut her foot, but she left some blood on a rock....how COOL! After the hike we took a drive up to Bountiful to leave flowers on my dad's grave. It was another great day with the family.
Sunday, June 17, 2007
Father's Day 2007
Today was such a wonderful day! We began the day having a Father's Day picnic at Rick and Robyn's house. They live just off Highland Drive and their yard is beautiful. Most of the family was there and we had a good time. After everyone left, Rick had promised to take the girls on a hike to the lake. We all decided to go along. It was a beautiful hike, although I thought Chris was going to die. he has not had much physical activity lately, and it was a bit uphill. Once we reached the top we were at Bell's Canyon Reservoir. The kids and Chris decided to relax with their feet in the water. Madison slipped and cut her foot, but she left some blood on a rock....how COOL! After the hike we took a drive up to Bountiful to leave flowers on my dad's grave. It was another great day with the family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I was just looking at these pictures--and suddenly wondered---What's Rick doing in them?? But then I read the post--it made much more sense. My mom mentioned you guys took a hike--I can't believe I missed the whole thing!!
Robyn
Post a Comment