Monday, July 16, 2007

...Summer Nights

Have I mentioned that I LOVE summer! :) My last post was all about the days, well, the nights are just as fun as well. Presently I am sitting on my porch in my Cabela's zero gravity chair watching the kids play "bus stop' with all of the neighbor kids. It is actually a small group tonight...only 8 kids. It is so fun seeing them play the same games that I used to play as a child. With this one, the main difference was we all rode a pedal bike, and these kids are using their electric motorcycles! My how times change. It is strange the dynamics of our neighborhood. on our circle and up the street there are about 15 boys between the ages of 4-6. the other night they were all riding their bikes up and down the trails and it looked and sounded like a gang of "wild things!" My friend who lives 2 streets over has over 20 girls in her circle alone! One thing that is not lacking around here is kids! As if playing hard all day and evening isn't enough, the kids always beg to play a game or two before bed. This week Go-Fish and Clue have been the favorites. Oh how I LOVE SUMMER!!!

No comments: