Sunday, September 9, 2007

Back into our Routine!!!


Check out these THIRD GRADERS!!!!Notice the new glasses and stylish backpacks!!!

Well, well, well, SCHOOL has once again snuck up on us! We are all back in school and hoping to get some sort of a routine going. As always, life is a bit hectic and crazy, but could we function any other way??? The girls and I go to my school. Mason is going to the child care lab at the high school, and Chris works Monday-Friday from 12:00 to 11:00 PM. The kids and I leave our house at 6:50 AM. We drop Mason at the high school at 7:00 AM then begin our 40 minute drive to our school. The traffic is horrible, but at least we can ride in the carpool lane. We have fun singing to our favorite High School Musical and Hannah Montana tunes. Mason goes to Pre-school at the high school 4 days a week too. They pick him up in the child care lab. He is so excited about that. He wears his backpack everyday. I have hired a high school girl, and sister to one of Mason's friends to pick him up at 2:30. She watches him until the girls and I make our way home. I then conjure something up for dinner and we spend the evening playing outside, doing homework, bathing, reading aloud Hatchet, then heading to bed. By the time my head hits the pillow ?(after a few loads of laundry are done!) I am EXHAUSTED! The girls also have piano on Monday afternoons, Dance on Tuesday nights, Achievement Days on Fridays and Ballet and Production on Saturday. Mason really wants to take Karate, so we may add that into the mix, we will see. I typically have a meeting for Stake YW one night a week too. Chris is supposed to be interviewing for a day shift team in late October. I hope I last that long. It is rough being home alone every night trying to get everything done. As if being a principal all day long isn't tiring enough, I come home and am Mom and Dad in the evenings. This too shall pass!!! My hat goes off to all the single mom's out there!

No comments: