Sunday, September 9, 2007

High School Musical Premiere Party




I am not sure who were the most excited, the girls or me, but, either way, High School Musical 2 was coming out and we wanted to celebrate. With a little coaxing from Mimi, I told the girls they could host a premiere party. They were ESTATIC. This would be their first SLEEPOVER party!!!! (Am I CRAZY?????) We sat down and made a list of all of the things they would need to buy for the party. Food, decorations, invitations, favors, etc. We then made a job list with $ amounts for each job. They worked their little fannies off to earn the money for their big bash. We bought all the HSM garb from the party store and Wal-mart. They invited 7 friends plus the two of them, so that was a total of nine eight year olds! Amazingly enough, all of the girls showed up, and they were all sleeping over! It was so cute because most of the girls came with HSM clothes, undies, and jammies! TOO FUN! The girls and I even have a shirt! We began the party by playing some games and dancing outside while we waited for the pizza to arrive. The girls were so wild and having so much fun! Mimi came to help out, and thank goodness for that! Chris and Mason were good sports too as there was a lot of estrogen in the house! Chris set the movie up down in the Theater and popped each girl their own bag of popcorn. We all watched the move and had a great time. The next morning I made french toast and milk for breakfast. The girls stayed up until 1:00 AM, so Megan and Madison, (and Mommy and Mimi) all needed naps. We loved the movie and loved having the party. I can't believe my baby girls are growing up!!!

No comments: