Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Ugggghhhh

I seem to have finally "caught" the nasty stomach flu that has been going around my family and my school. I won't go into detail, but this stuff is nasty! I am on day three, my second day home from school. I am not one to miss work, but I am in no shape to be anywhere. I had to drive to Midvale yesterday to pick up the girls from their play practice, and I about died!!! I think I am on the up today..I have actually managed to keep down a Diet Pepsi and some toast. Hopefully this is a good sign as I have not eaten anything since Monday. The kids have been great. All of my family has been out of town, Mimi in New York, David in Chicago, and Mom in Idaho, so I have been on my own with the kids at night, but we have survived! I really would not wish this on my worst enemy......hmmmmm do I have an enemy? I hope not. Anyway, I had better get more rest. Thankfully my mom returns today and has invited the girls to sleepover! I'll be back....hopefully in better shape! The upside of all of this....I will hopefully have a great weigh-in at WW this week!! :)

1 comment:

Robyn said...

I'm so happy you are feeling better---maybe! I wish it was you guys here in Chicago instead of David--I even have room for a big sleep over now--so I'll be expecting you soon!!

Robyn