Saturday, October 27, 2007

What a NIGHT!!!

I must say, our surprise went off PERFECTLY!!!
We had planned a girl’s night out dinner with our friends. The girls got to pick the restaurant. Red Lobster, of course. We waited for our table while the girls played outside. Their little friend, Annika, looks just like them. They had fun telling people they were triplets. We finally went to our table and the girls all ordered snow crab. They were so cute trying to crack opens the legs. As we were ready for the bill, the waiter came out with gift bags for all 4 of the girls. They opened them up to find Hannah Montana shirts. Meg was the first one to look at the ticket. She began reading it, and looked at me with a priceless look, and said, "Are we going to Hannah Montana?" They were SOOOO excited. It was so FUN! Everyone in the restaurant was excited too. I took the girls into the bathroom where they all put on their new shirts and we headed out! Once we got outside, the screaming giggles, etc. began. They were soooooo excited and shocked that we were going right then to the concert!
The concert was GREAT! The girls, and Mommy and Mimi had fun singing and dancing to the tunes! They were filming the concert for a 3D Disney movie, so after it was all over, they invited everyone down to the closer seats and had to film about 6 more songs. We moved right down to the front.
It was a late night as we didn't get home until after midnight, but one we won't soon forget! Pictures to come. My friend has them all on her camera!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a fun way to surprize them, I'm sure they'll never forget it. LM

The Pierce Family said...

What a fun evening. My kids love Red Lobster too. I only just recently found out who this Hannah Montana girl is...yes, Savannah is deprived. I'm glad your girls had fun and it sounds like you did too. Can't wait to see your Halloween pictures.

Robyn said...

I'm so glad it worked out so perfectly for you! We have tickets for Blake's birthday which is the night before the show--and I'm wondering if we shouldn't do something like this! Of course, she's a lot younger--the effort may be wasted! Good Job!
Robyn