Wow, every single picture looks wonderful, it looks like an absolutely wonderful vacation, at a perfect place. Well, of course the one of our sick girl was not wonderful, I hope that didn't ruin her trip for long. Are you home yet? I'm so glad you were able to have that great time. We'll have to plan something for Masons Birthday. If I keep doing as well as today, maybe we could take him birthday shopping and then have him for his sleep over. I've been to a new person, and I'm very hopeful that I will be getting stonger. Love you guys. Grams LM
2 comments:
Have I mentioned yet how jealous I am? You need to let me know which resort this is...what fun!
Wow, every single picture looks wonderful, it looks like an absolutely wonderful vacation, at a perfect place. Well, of course the one of our sick girl was not wonderful, I hope that didn't ruin her trip for long. Are you home yet? I'm so glad you were able to have that great time. We'll have to plan something for Masons Birthday. If I keep doing as well as today, maybe we could take him birthday shopping and then have him for his sleep over. I've been to a new person, and I'm very hopeful that I will be getting stonger. Love you guys. Grams LM
Post a Comment