With Madison not feeling well, we just hung around the resort today. We decided to BBQ burgers for dinner. They have really nice grilling stations throughout the property. Grandma made Coleslaw (Yum Yum) and Chris and I grilled the burgers. We ate just as the sun was setting. (It sets really early here...About 5:00 PM, which actually is 8:00 PM at home.) We ate at a nice table right by the beach. It was great. The kids, I mean...the girls were sound asleep by 7:00 PM! Mason, however, is another story. That kid just keeps going and GOING! In fact, I hear him in the other room talking to Mimi about Dancing with the Stars! Ahh the energy of kids.
Tuesday, November 13, 2007
An Ocean BBQ
With Madison not feeling well, we just hung around the resort today. We decided to BBQ burgers for dinner. They have really nice grilling stations throughout the property. Grandma made Coleslaw (Yum Yum) and Chris and I grilled the burgers. We ate just as the sun was setting. (It sets really early here...About 5:00 PM, which actually is 8:00 PM at home.) We ate at a nice table right by the beach. It was great. The kids, I mean...the girls were sound asleep by 7:00 PM! Mason, however, is another story. That kid just keeps going and GOING! In fact, I hear him in the other room talking to Mimi about Dancing with the Stars! Ahh the energy of kids.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment