Monday, February 18, 2008

Going....Going......GONE!!!

11 Inches that IS!!!!




I have been growing my hair to donate. I finally decided it was time! I went to my hairdresser, and she cut off 11 inches. Chris was not too happy about the plan, but he has admitted that he does think it is cute! I absolutely LOVE it! It saves me so much "drying" time every morning. I am sending the hair into the Pantene Beautiful Lengths donation program. They will use it to make wigs for cancer patients. I am donating it in memory of my Dad! So, what do you think? Anyone else up for donating?

3 comments:

Robyn said...

I'm missing so much! I never even knew you had REALLY long hair! I guess that's what happens when I don't see you in nearly 2 years!! Congrats--what a noble gift!!

Robyn
www.nykazafamily.com

The Pierce Family said...

What a great thing to do. I've been growing my hair out for the past few years just because I loved your long hair and wanted some of my own (I don't think I ever told you that!). Anyway, I might have to think about donation as well...thanks for the inspiration.

Anonymous said...

I tried to leave a comment about this yesterday and it wouldn't work, it kept telling me something was wrong. Anyway, I'll try again. What you did was so sweet and giving, just like you to think of that. By the way, I think you look darling with that new hair cut, it's so young and cute. Grams LM