Monday, March 17, 2008

Dance, Dance, Dance

The girls, grandma, and I spent all day Saturday in Provo for the girls' dance competition. They were competing in 3 dances. They did a great job! I love watching them dance, and they love dancing. They are becoming pretty good too! I was amazed at some of the things they did in their dances. This year they are taking Jazz, Production, and Ballet. While they were doing their ballet dance to "The Rainbow Connection", it brought tears to my eyes. They are growing up way too fast! They have 2 more competitions, one is St. George in April and one at East High in May. They will have a recital on June 2nd, so mark your calendars. The production number is Peter Pan. It is AMAZING!!! They are fairies in that dance and they LOVE to dance around in their wings. I am proud of them and the commitment they have made to their dance team (even if it is putting me in the poor house!)




3 comments:

The Pierce Family said...

What cuties! Wish I could be there for their Peter Pan production.

Anonymous said...

Congradulations girls. I brought them a little mememto from Arizona in honor of their love of dance. If there are videos maybe they could bring them on the sleep over so we could watch them together, and they could tell me what was going on and how they were feeling, sort of play by play. LM Grams

Nicole said...

They look so adorable. Love it.