Monday, March 10, 2008
I'm Exhausted!
I must say, having daylight savings time 4 weeks earlier is not FUN! Especially this past weekend. It was not the weekend that I needed to lose and hour. After completing parent teacher conference week (which involves working from 7:30 AM until 8:30 PM for 2 days), I had a full weekend of hard labor! Mimi flew home and we met early on Friday to finish moving her out of her condo so Luke and Cindy could move in. Actually, Luke and Cindy had to be OUT of their previous place before Mimi was finished moving out of and cleaning the condo, but......things all worked out. Mimi and I worked all day and all night Friday! We went to bed at 3:40 AM! We woke up the next day and finished moving the last few things and then cleaned. By late afternoon, we took our last load to DI and then spoiled ourselves with pedicures and a massage! Sunday brought a busy Sunday as I was released from my calling in the Stake Young Women's and we got a new Bishopric. I made a point to tell them that I am taking a year's sabbatical from church callings. I am sad to be out of YW, but am looking forward to the additional time I have gained. Sunday night Mimi headed back to NYC around midnight and I slipped into a deep sleep for 5 short hours. Perhaps it is not Daylight Savings Time that is killing me but the schedule I keep! I am so excited for Spring Break because I will be STAYING HOME! I am looking forward to getting knee deep into Spring Cleaning my house!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
This was the FIRST year that losing that hour totally KILLED us! You would think it's just an hour, but holy cow--it's done a number on the adults in our family. We must be getting old!
You are such a busy woman! I could never keep up with the schedule you keep. Enjoy your spring break and make sure you relax!
Post a Comment