skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Magical Moments
Monday, May 19, 2008
Announcing........
The Silverpups Class of 2008!!
Mason was the first to graduate! The program was so cute. They all had a speaking part and sang the songs they learned throughout the year.
Here are a few videos I took with my NEW camera!!!
1 comment:
The Pierce Family
said...
I don't know if it could get any cuter. I know how proud you and Chris must be!
May 20, 2008 at 7:09:00 AM MDT
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Facebook Badge
Sally Dorris Sansom
Create Your Badge
Blog Archive
Blog Archive
December (1)
May (1)
December (2)
November (3)
October (2)
July (4)
April (5)
March (5)
January (6)
December (10)
October (15)
September (5)
August (5)
July (2)
June (6)
May (4)
April (7)
March (8)
February (5)
January (2)
December (8)
November (19)
October (11)
September (10)
August (8)
July (11)
June (9)
May (14)
April (18)
March (11)
February (12)
January (22)
December (14)
April (5)
FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed
Feedjit Live Website Statistics
GT
1 comment:
I don't know if it could get any cuter. I know how proud you and Chris must be!
Post a Comment