On a more exciting note, OUR HOUSE IS FOR SALE!!!! Chris and I found our dream house a week ago Friday. We put in an offer and listed our house on Thursday, the day before I left for Boston. We worked ourselves like crazy to get things done before I left, and Chris is finishing up some last minute things before the professional photographers come. It looks great! We will find out this week if our offer was accepted! I keep dreaming about the new house. It is gorgeous. I will post some pictures once I know that it is a "go". I absolutely love the neighborhood. The Parade of Homes was in it last year, and it is right on the Jordan River Parkway. We actually have a pond in our backyard that is stocked with bass....so...if things work out....get your fishing poles ready! If you know anyone who would like to move to a beautiful house in Herriman, let me know! We will miss our house, but are so excited to move to our new neighborhood.
Well....that's the update. The kids and Chris are surviving while I am away for 10 days! AHHHHh I have never been away from them for this long, and am already a bit homesick. Thanks Mom and Dave and Annette for helping out with them while I am away. After the conference I am going to stay with Emily for a few days. I sure hope I feel better by then, cause I was sick in bed the whole time she was here for the 4th of July.
I will now attempt to get some sleep in my dorm room that is not air-conditioned. The heat and humidity is killing me! The conference starts tomorrow, so hopefully it will be worth the sacrifice.

4 comments:
We are prayin' for ya!! I did get a sneak peak of the 'dream home' and it's is AWESOME!!! I can't wait to see it! I was none to happy to hear you were on Cipro, so sad to see it get you. Hope you have a great trip and time with Emily!
Robyn
That is so horrible to go through. I hope you're feeling better. A nice trip away, even though it's for work, is always rejuvenating.
You'll have to post an update if you seal the deal on the new home. I'm excited for you. And thanks SO MUCH for all the fun clothes for my kids!
Congradulation on your offer being accepted! Now we'll wait on the mortgage company's approval. I'm praying that if the Lord wants you to get it, you will.
I can't believe it that you still have that pain. I've got to remember to reject Cipro if it's offered. I'll keep praying for your health. Love you, Grams
Post a Comment