Being the frugal mother that I am, I was NOT going to pay 35 cents a pound for pumpkins at a cute little pumpkin patch. Thanks to Grandma, we found out that Reams had pumpkins for 17 cents a pound. We headed right there to the produce section and picked the perfect pumpkins. Since we saved so much on the pumpkins the kids each got to pick out a "checkstand treat".
Sunday, October 19, 2008
"Pumpkin Patch"
Being the frugal mother that I am, I was NOT going to pay 35 cents a pound for pumpkins at a cute little pumpkin patch. Thanks to Grandma, we found out that Reams had pumpkins for 17 cents a pound. We headed right there to the produce section and picked the perfect pumpkins. Since we saved so much on the pumpkins the kids each got to pick out a "checkstand treat".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment