
We took a fieldtrip to the Tracy Aviary at Liberty Park. They were giving free admission all weekend and we even picked up a "save the Aviary" lawn sign for the upcoming election. The weather was absolutely perfect. There were so many neat birds and exhibits. The kids had fun taking pictures for their reflections contest. The theme this year is WOW! I would say that some of those birds definitely make you say WOW~ It was a great family outing, and the price was right! Enjoy the photos!


This is what Mason was doing...while the girls were looking at the birds! BOYS!!!! It was so funny because when other boys saw he had found a hole, they were all crowded around him saying "cool"

The girls admiring the flamingos, right by Mason's hole!

Silly Kids

Lovely flower, I think I might make that my desktop picture for awhile!

Eddie, the East Midvale Eagle!


Peacocks......my favorite! I can speak peacock...and my kids are learning how too!

Mommy and Meggy

Mason, Maddy and Mommy


1 comment:
Pretty pictures of you. And a pretty flower for your desktop.
Post a Comment