Such cuties, Ican't see either one of you in the girls now, but Mason does look like both of you to me. Don't care how it happened, just love the way they turned out. Love Grams LM
Sally, I think the girls look just like you, and I remember in the video they made for you in YW their were pictures of you as a child that looked a lot like Mason too. I waisted an entire day on this meter thing. It said 3 out of 4 of my kids looked more like me then Tom and Olivia was NOT the one looking like Tom!! Anyway he came home and had to retry it with younger thinner pictures of himself to try and balance the scale towards him a little... Such fun either way your kids are adorable!!
3 comments:
Your kids are all so cute. Looking at those pictures of your girls, I can totally see how they look more like you, despite the blonde hair.
Such cuties, Ican't see either one of you in the girls now, but Mason does look like both of you to me. Don't care how it happened, just love the way they turned out. Love Grams LM
Sally, I think the girls look just like you, and I remember in the video they made for you in YW their were pictures of you as a child that looked a lot like Mason too. I waisted an entire day on this meter thing. It said 3 out of 4 of my kids looked more like me then Tom and Olivia was NOT the one looking like Tom!! Anyway he came home and had to retry it with younger thinner pictures of himself to try and balance the scale towards him a little... Such fun either way your kids are adorable!!
Post a Comment