I have such a hard time seeing either one of you in the girls. Mason looks like both. Of course, all that matters is that their beautifull and of course wonderful. Love you all. Grams LM
I miss your posts, Robyn says I'm going to have to get on FaceBook if I want to know whats going on. I haven't done that yet, I sure don't want to have my own page. But, if your not comin' back, I guess I'll have too. Love you guys, can't wait to see your new home with you in it. Love Grams
Hey Sally, I just finished taking Kelly's house tour and I was thinking it would be sooo fun to see your new home all decorated for Christmas! How about you do a little house tour? Huh? We would all love it. Grams LM
4 comments:
I have such a hard time seeing either one of you in the girls. Mason looks like both. Of course, all that matters is that their beautifull and of course wonderful. Love you all. Grams LM
I miss your posts, Robyn says I'm going to have to get on FaceBook if I want to know whats going on. I haven't done that yet, I sure don't want to have my own page. But, if your not comin' back, I guess I'll have too. Love you guys, can't wait to see your new home with you in it. Love Grams
Hi Sally,
I'm adding your blog to my list. You write about interesting things. I like interesting things and I like your blog.
Becky Childs
Hey Sally, I just finished taking Kelly's house tour and I was thinking it would be sooo fun to see your new home all decorated for Christmas! How about you do a little house tour? Huh? We would all love it. Grams LM
Post a Comment