Friday, December 19, 2008

Ok....Ok.....Ok......I will UPDATE!!!

To all my BLOG fans............
I am so sorry to keep you waiting so long!
Thanks for all of your kind reminders about updating my BLOG!
It has been a month and a half since I last updated, and BOY have we been busy!
Here are the highlights:
Sold House
Trip to Disneyland
Packing
Moved
Bought House
Unpacking
Mason turned 6
Thanksgiving
Decorating new House
Decorating new House for Christmas
Shopping, Shopping, Shopping
Nutcracker Ballet
Hosting cookie exchange
Preparing gifts for 112 employees and friends
Dance recital
Birthday parties
Date Nights!
Facebook (total time sucker!!!!)
Winter Recess!!
and Christmas!

There you have it.....all that we have done the past month all while running a school of 700 students and 112 employees~ And you wonder why I have not updated!
I have pictures to add, so stay tuned! I am off to bed now, and I don't have to set the alarm clock for 15 days!! Whoopeee~~
Till Tomorrow....................

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

plus 2 visits from Mimi....