Sunday, December 21, 2008

1st Annual Cookie Exchange

I rushed to get the house unpacked so I could host my first cookie exchange. I have always wanted to have one, but never had the space. I decided that with my new home, this was the year! I invited my entire staff and many friends and neighbors. Although December is always a difficult month for everyone, over 35 people came, all bearing TREATS! My entire counter, and table were covered with cookies, recipes, and treats! It was so much fun. Everyone brought 3 dozen cookies and copies of their recipe. When they left, they filled a box with 3 dozen of a variety of different cookies. I have honestly never seen so many wonderful treats. This picture shows all of the leftovers, which I took to school the next day! Thanks to all who participated. This is definitely something I plan on making a yearly tradition. If you missed out this year, plan to get in on the fun next year!at the end of the night, but you can see, there were TONS of cookies and treats of all varieties! Like I said, this is what was left at the end of the night. As you can see, there were TONS of cookies and treats.

3 comments:

Cora said...

The cookie exchange was so much fun! I'll look forward to it next year!

Anonymous said...

mmm cookies. I was glad to be the only male there. the cookies made me well liked at the office


Dave

The Pierce Family said...

What fun...bummer I couldn't be there. And oh, my gosh, your kitchen is beautiful!