Saturday, December 20, 2008

A Chat with Santa!

Dave’s work, The South Towne Mall was having a ribbon cutting ceremony for their new Norad Santa Tracking Station. Thanks to Dave, we were invited to the “private party”. It was amazing! They had cookie-decorating, dinner from our favorite place, Noodles and Company, and of course, visit with the old man himself! We are convinced that this was the “real” Santa. Here is a clip of his conversation with the kids. Notice the look of uncomfortableness on Mason. I think he is worried because last year, he was on the naughty list!

Have you been good this year?
Mmmmmm NOODLES!
Mason decorating his snowman cookie. He used half the container of sprinkles before he was done! He refused to take off his coat! That was a battle I will save for another day!



Santa and the Mayor cutting the ribbon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for coming even though i couldn't be there. Mall events are always fun.


Dave

The Pierce Family said...

I think you're right...that sure seemed like the real Santa. I loved his words to your kids.