Friday, October 23, 2009
Hollywood Hullabaloo!
Sorry for the crazy post. I posted a darling vidoe of Megan and Madison singing their duet in the most recent play, Hollywood Hullabaloo! I guess it was too big! I can't seem to get it to load here or on facebook.....too bad because it is soooo CUTE! The only file small enough was the one with their final bows. They have been practicing this play since August! The have loved every minute of it! It has been so fun to see their confidence build. I love watching them perform...in fact...I was so proud of them after opening night I was in tears! They are good little singer, dancers, and actresses! They would love for you to come and see the play. There are 2 more performances left....Saturday at 2:00 and again at 7:00. You will love it....I promise!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Okay, maybe I'm dumb, but I don't know what that means. It that the name of the kids show? Without pictures or explanation, Sally, you have to admit, that is a bit of a strange post. LM Grams
is, is, I meant is. LM
I had problems uploading the file to blogger. I guess you will just have to come see it! I did get their final bows though!
Me again, so thrilled to get to see the girls show, it was darling, and they were fabulous. So proud of them.
I haven't been on the whole time you've been gone. I've been going through something really hard. It has needed to be done for a long time and am doing it now. Didn't want to disturb one thought on your happy vacation, and I've been too sick to try to get on the computor anyway, but I have finished my 14th day, I think I probably started this battle the day you left. Anyway, it has been cold turkey, and I'm wondering when my body will finally let go. Well, maybe 14 more days who knows. But at least the first 14 are behind me. Maso's birthday is comeing soon, I'd hoped I'd be better and we could come see him, but this looks like I'll still be down wishing I was dead, (not really), but every afternoon I have about a 4 or 5 hr. period where I hit the wall. It's 1:00 in the morning now, sleeping's not easy either.
I sure hope you guys had a great time, it looked like you did, I'm glad you have some pictures of your fun up. I hope you're not on a red-eye rght now, I hate that flight home. Anyway, love you all, pray for me, this could give me back my life, I'm hoping. LM Grams
Post a Comment