Saturday, December 16, 2006

Circus Circus


The kids and I went to Circus Circus the night after the marathon. I gave them each $10.00 and they had a ball spending it on all of the games. I always tell the girls that those claw games are a waste of money.....well, the first time playing, Megan grabbed 2 Hello Kitty dolls, and Madison followed grabbing a green turtle. Mason really wanted a squishy ball, and the claw teased them by getting almost to the slot numerous times and then falling out. Mason was really good at the ball rolling race game. He beat his sisters 2 times! Madison was really good at the water game where you blow up a balloon, and Meg kept trying her luck with the claw! I really enjoyed watching the kids have so much fun! The only thing that would have made it better was if Chris were there. The kids really missed him.

No comments: