Saturday, December 30, 2006

Teddy Bear Factory




Grams gave the girls each their very own little bear factory. It came complete with bears needing stuffing, a little stuffing machine, bag of stuffing, and all the tools a little bear maker might need. They had fun making the bears. They made a white bear for Mason and a fluffy pink bear for me! It was so nice that the first ones they made they lovingly gave away. I am going to have to look online for some more little bears for them to earn. Thanks Grams!! Maybe when you get back, there will be a little bear for YOU!

1 comment:

Robyn said...

That is SOOOOOO cute!!! How do I get me one of those?? Christmas looked fun! I feel bad that we missed it! I hate that you have such a big job! We are going to Phoenix in February, and I want you to come!!!!