Friday, December 29, 2006

Sansoms on the SLOPES!





Since Mimi bought the kids a season pass at Park City Ski Resort, we decided we had better hit the slopes while the kids are out of school. We got a bit if a late start, but all in all we had a fabulous day. Mason did such a good job this time. I can tell that his legs are getting stronger. The girls are natural skiiers. They were a little upset that we had to ride the "First Time" lift for Mason, but they were so cute cheering him on. The girls love to go off of JUMPS! They scare Mommy as they do it, and then laugh and laugh and laugh! I have so much fun watching them. After Mason was worn out, we headed to the lodge for some hot chocolate. He and I had a fun time taking pictures of each other while the girls and Mimi went to the big lift to take some runs together. The girls are really good this year.....in fact, I think they are passing me up! I had better get practicing. Uncle Dave was also up there with his friends, so we hooked up for a few runs. Mason LOVED skiing with him! Check out those cute (SAFE) helmets from Grandma! We may go up again tomorrow...if my legs can take it, but we are for sure going on Saturday to celebrate Mimi and the girls' birthday--January 6th and January 11th!

No comments: