Thursday, January 4, 2007
A Minor Vent...CONTINUED
Well, an update on the floor. Chris ripped out all of the old tile and got down to the sub floor. It has pretty much dried. I called the insurance company AGAIN today, as they have not yet sent out an adjustor. They say that we should not do anymore work until they have a chance to look at the damage. This all happened almost a week ago, and they have yet to call. GRRRRRRRRRR Sometimes I really wonder WHY we pay insurance. We currently have State Farm. I keep thinking about their commercials, "Like a good neighbor, State Farm is there” BALONEY! Even my "difficult" neighbors would respond much faster to a flood! I am going to call Craig Thomas, our agent first thing tomorrow and find out what the hold up is. Are there really that many "disasters" happening that the adjusters are a week behind? Okay....I am done. You just can't imagine how frustrating it is to be living in a construction zone AGAIN!!! We actually had a picnic on the floor in Daddy's theater for dinner tonight! The kids thought it was great. Stay Tuned!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Happy Birthday Sweet Baby Girls! I can't believe you are 8! It wasn't that long ago, I came to visit your mom at your Grandma's house to hold one of you while she gave the other a bath--and then switch! I've missed a lot of time with you! But hope to make it up someday!!
Love Aunty Robyn
Post a Comment