Well, maybe Mr. Craig Thomas, insurance agent, reads my blog. No sooner than I posted my RANT, the adjustor called to schedule a visit last Friday. He came, he looked, he saw the MESS, and then he promptly wrote numbers in his laptop and quickly reported that our little icemaker mishap would reward us with $2,600, minus the $500 deductible, of course! We have yet to see the check, but knowing that it will come makes it all a little bit easier to look at the mess daily. I have posted a picture of the mess so you can all share in my JOY! Having stained, cement covered sub-flooring in my kitchen is starting to grow on me, and I am really liking having the refrigerator in the dining room…. it is less of a walk when I am really hungry! I am not sure how to ‘light a fire” under Chris to get him started again. I am off this Monday, so I guess I will be working on the kitchen! Who would have thought that a little home improvement project that began the first week of November would continue through the middle of January. Oh how I wish I had hired this out! They always say hindsight is 20/20! I think I will go wake Chris and try to motivate him! He was up all night playing that @#$% GAME!
Tuesday, January 9, 2007
Minor vent..turned MAJOR!!!
Well, maybe Mr. Craig Thomas, insurance agent, reads my blog. No sooner than I posted my RANT, the adjustor called to schedule a visit last Friday. He came, he looked, he saw the MESS, and then he promptly wrote numbers in his laptop and quickly reported that our little icemaker mishap would reward us with $2,600, minus the $500 deductible, of course! We have yet to see the check, but knowing that it will come makes it all a little bit easier to look at the mess daily. I have posted a picture of the mess so you can all share in my JOY! Having stained, cement covered sub-flooring in my kitchen is starting to grow on me, and I am really liking having the refrigerator in the dining room…. it is less of a walk when I am really hungry! I am not sure how to ‘light a fire” under Chris to get him started again. I am off this Monday, so I guess I will be working on the kitchen! Who would have thought that a little home improvement project that began the first week of November would continue through the middle of January. Oh how I wish I had hired this out! They always say hindsight is 20/20! I think I will go wake Chris and try to motivate him! He was up all night playing that @#$% GAME!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment