As I mentioned in the last post I found this really great blog, http://www.5minutesformom.com Well, on this site they are hosting a BLOG party and everyone is invited. Many people have donated fabulous prizes. It is really easy to enter. All you have to do is click on the Blog Party link on my sidebar and follow the instructions on entering. Add the invitation button to your site, invite a few guests, and visit the party sometime between March 2nd-8th. It is that easy! Hopefully we will win some fun prizes! Good luck to you ALL!
Saturday, February 24, 2007
It's a BLOG Party
As I mentioned in the last post I found this really great blog, http://www.5minutesformom.com Well, on this site they are hosting a BLOG party and everyone is invited. Many people have donated fabulous prizes. It is really easy to enter. All you have to do is click on the Blog Party link on my sidebar and follow the instructions on entering. Add the invitation button to your site, invite a few guests, and visit the party sometime between March 2nd-8th. It is that easy! Hopefully we will win some fun prizes! Good luck to you ALL!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hi! Here from the blog party! May I say you're girls look adorable in their bangs!
Post a Comment