Sunday, August 19, 2007

The Iguanas

Another favorite thing to do on our trip was watching the iguanas. There were giant ones all over the place. Our buiding had 2 big ones living underneath it and the building next to ours hasd a smaller one living under it. We heard someone calling the biggest one Tina, so we kept that name and named the other two Tino and Teeny. They loved to eat banannas. Chris would bring a bananna or two home every morning and we would all have such fun watching them eat! They would love to come out during the day and lay on the hot pavement. One day I was walking through the resort to the dive shop and I counted seven iguanas. I thing we took at least 20 pictures of the little critters! Here are the best of the photo shoot.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG! My daughter and husband would think that was the coolest thing! On the other hand, I would be totally flipped out that something that size was running around on the loose. It looks like your kids had a fabulous time.

Anonymous said...

They look like mini-alegators. Creepy to me, buy interesting. Grams