Saturday, December 20, 2008

THe Happiest Place on Earth!!!

We decided to "sluff" school for a week and take a trip to Disneyland. Grandma came along for the ride, and boy was she a trooper! She walked and rode rides like she was one of the kids! We are so glad she joined us for yet another traveling adventure. It was so fun this time because we ALL were big enough to go on all of the rides. The park was all decked out for Halloween, and we were too! We were able to attend "Mickey's Trick or Treat party, due to my pan handling skills!! (Ask me about that one if you want to know the "whole" story! The park was not crowded two of the days were were there, so we ran from ride to ride, just hopping on, never having to wait in line! It was AMAZING! We stayed at the new Worldmark Hotel in a three bedroom suite. It was gorgeous. I took tons of pictures of the decor in the room because I loved how they decorated! Here are some of the highlight pics of the trip! I don't think I will ever tire of Disneyland. I can't wait until we go again!




Bug EYES!
Smile Grandma!
Trick or Treat on the Street! We brought home an obscene amount of candy! We are still eating it and it is almost Christmas!
Our 3 D glasses for the Toy Story Mania Ride...that is our new favorite! It was so fun.

Look at those girls GO!
Check out our Mickey ears!
You can't tell that meg was bawling because I made her go on the ride! She loved it after, of course!
California Adventure all decked out for Halloween. The "candy corn acres" was so cute. Heimlick (sp???) the little worm would occasionally pop out of the corner of this large piece of candy corn. We loved it!
Minnie and my girls.
Goofy is always acting "goofy"! I love his costume!

A trip to Disneyland is not complete without a turkey leg in Frontierland.




M-I-C-K-E-Y M-O-U-S-E!






Awwww what a cute couple!!!!
Daddy and the kids waiting for the parade!

I love their faces! Mason is shocked he is driving around his crazy sisters!!
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
The title of the car says it all!
One of the kids favorite rides. Chris is "pushing forty", so he opted out of the motion rides!!!!
Thanks Grandma for taking the FRONT!!!:)
Awwwww a cute pirate Mickey!
Amazing........I can't believe we got Grandma on this one. I don't ever remember her riding this with us when we were kids. My Dad would be so proud of her! Way to go Grandma!
The obligatory picture we all must get!!!
Till next time Mickey! We had a GREAT time.

2 comments:

Becky said...

Don't you just LOVE Disneyland? Looks like you guys had a wonderful time. I'll have to look for that monkey train next time. Haven't seen that before.

The Pierce Family said...

Oh, Sally, that just looks like so much fun. I want to take our kids so badly and after seeing all your fun pictures, I want to go even more.