Sunday, March 1, 2009

This is How I Spent My Weekend...

Anyone want to come and do my laundry....it is piling up!!!
At least I have done some catching up on the blog! My head is so plugged up that I am dizzy if I stand! Thanks Grandma and Dave for taking the "noise" and to Chris for keeping me fed and hydrated. I HEART you ALL!!!!! :)

3 comments:

Great Salt Luke said...

Sally, I wish I could tell you that you look great in that picture but I can't lie to family...

Hope you feel better soon.

Anonymous said...

I was glad to take the kids to Daves place. We had a great time playing soccer and with Winnie. We got all the bushes pulled out getting ready for the Dorris Family Garden plot. I cant wait to get started on our vegetables!!! (I hope something grows!) Hope you all get better soon. Love, Grandma

Anonymous said...

Get well soon!!!!!